Capture your mood and improve your thinking habits through an innovative approach to journaling!
Moodnotes empowers you to track your mood over time, avoid common thinking traps, and develop perspectives associated with increased happiness and well-being.
A collaborative effort between Thriveport’s clinical psychologist founders (Drs. Edrick Dorian and Drew Erhardt; creators of MoodKit
) and ustwo studio
(creators of the award-winning game Monument Valley
), Moodnotes is grounded in the scientifically-supported content of cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) and positive psychology.
Moodnotes helps you to:
● Track your mood and identify what influences it
● Develop healthier thinking habits
● Learn about “traps” in your thinking style and how to avoid them
● Bring new, helpful perspectives to situations
● Increase your self-awareness
● Reduce your distress and enhance your sense of well-being
Learn more here: Moodnotes
ustwo + Thriveport: The Making of Moodnotes from ustwo on Vimeo.
Read more about our collaboration on ustwo's blog entry for Moodnotes