Capture your mood and improve your thinking habits through an innovative approach to journaling!
Moodnotes® empowers you to track your mood over time, avoid common thinking traps, and develop perspectives associated with increased happiness and well-being.
A collaborative effort between Thriveport’s clinical psychologist founders (Drs. Edrick Dorian and Drew Erhardt; creators of MoodKit
) and ustwo studio
(creators of the award-winning game Monument Valley
), Moodnotes is grounded in the scientifically-supported content of cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) and positive psychology.
Moodnotes helps you to:
● Track your mood and identify what influences it
● Develop healthier thinking habits
● Learn about “traps” in your thinking style and how to avoid them
● Bring new, helpful perspectives to situations
● Increase your self-awareness
● Reduce your distress and enhance your sense of well-being
Learn more here: Moodnotes